I hope this will be a chance for me to reflect on my work as I share with you what I have been up to in the studio. Welcome!

Saturday 8 October 2011

Fresh florals and far off lands

A couple of years ago I was very lucky to get a taste of some inspirational sights of Hong Kong which started off some sparks in the creative zone of my mind. I have given this plenty time to 'Brew' (something I am very good at) and have finally begun to bring these ideas to life on canvas. Here is the beginning of the first experimental piece. Still on the easel!

Meanwhile I have been enjoying the excuse to have fresh flowers around me in the studio. I don't think this is my best work and is still in progress. As a way back into painting after a year it is a good challenge to start with! I appologise for the photo quality but you get the idea... I will get some close ups soon enough.

Thanks for your attention, now go and have a fresh and adventurous day!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment